Thursday 4 June 2015

Box o Wine Complaint





I complained about a box of wine. Yes, I drink wine from a box... Good on the supermarket for their response, which clearly shows they've noted my main concerns of the wine tasting "plastic like and bitter".  PS: there was no party, there were no guests, I was drinking it on my own, with cola

"Dear Dr Jones
Thanks for your email. I am sorry the large box of red wine you recently purchased from our store tasted plastic like and bitter . I can understand how disappointing this was you and your guests as you have purchased this several times before without any incident.
I’ve sent you a gift card for £15 this is to cover the cost of the product and a little extra so you can treat yourself the next time you are in one of our stores."

No comments:

Post a Comment